It was long, long ago in the moonlight We were sitting on the banks of the stream When you whispered so sweetly, I love you As the waters murmured a tune Oh they tell me your love is like a flower In the springtime blossoms so fair In the fall then they wither away dear And they tell me that’s the way of your love. Lyrics to "Your Love Is Like A Flower" by DAILEY & VINCENT: Is your love like a flower / Like the cool of mornin' dew / Like the softness of the moonlight / In the summer just me and you / You give me sunshine when it's cloudy / You send me letters when we're apart / You let me love you and let our love be / … Ahahaha! I Love Girls Lyrics: *Ahem* Testing. "The Rose" lyrics. Like a flower waiting to bloom Like a lightbulb in a dark room I'm just sitting here waiting for you To come on home and turn me on Like the desert waiting for the rain Like a school kid waiting for the spring Im just sitting here waiting for you To come on home and turn me on My poor heart it's been so dark Since you've been gone / Marcus Cooper! / Imma' just get right to it! Some say love, it is a hunger An endless aching need I say love, it is a flower And you, it's only seed. Your Love Is Like A Flower. Yeah! Gypsy Lyrics: So I'm back, to the velvet underground / Back to the floor, that I love / To a room with some lace and paper flowers / Back to the gypsy that I was / To the gypsy that I was / And / Got a fly fly chick, she don’t fly south / Real Conway Twitty Lyrics "The Rose" Some say love, it is a river And that it drowns the tender reed And some say love, it's like a razor And that it leaves your soul to bleed. / This goes out to my pretty, pretty girls!