This online meditation training course … Learn everything you need to know to start teaching meditation. The Mindfulness Centers Meditation Teacher Training program is a 160-hour evidence-based, community-focused, self-empowering certification program… Chopra – Primordial Sound Meditation Online Certification.. "I’m finally getting to the end of the course. However, I feel that I learned so much throughout the year and I find myself teaching meditation concepts and practices to most everyone I meet…Thank you for that!". Complete Trainings on Teaching Mindfulness & Meditation Access our self-paced online video training courses on Mindfulness Teaching Fundamentals and How To Guide Mindfulness Meditations for Well-Being & Resilience. Training sessions are held five days per week at an average of four hours per day. This Meditation Certification Course, taught... 2. When completing The Meditation Teacher Training Program, you will improve your own practice while improving the lives of others — build confidence by addressing life’s most challenging conditions! I never really planned on teaching…I just wanted to learn more about Meditation and incorporate it in my Yoga and Functional Medicine Coaching. The innovative methods along with techniques and practices that are thousands of years old presented in this 10-month online clinical training can radically change your life and the lives of those you work with. Whether you are new to meditation or an established teacher, this elite training opportunity can improve both your competence and confidence in enabling you to help  others in many ways as well as allow you to better work with all of life's challenges by giving you the tools of meditation and mindfulness to grow with. The School of Positive Transformation Meditation Certification Program.. Programs offer a convenient rolling admission and flexible schedule to fit your life! The 5 Best Online Meditation Teacher Training Certifications 1. Due to time-sensitive I have to tell you…I’ve really enjoyed it and it’s opened my eyes as well as giving me a lot to think about. The Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher Training Certificate enables individuals to become qualified meditation teachers. The Mindfulness Center offers comprehensive mindfulness training programs including: Yoga Teacher Training, Meditation Teacher Training, Meditation Teacher Training Online and Introduction to Meditation Online. It is a highly practical course that has been designed to offer you the knowledge and experience you need to be a competent teacher of meditation. Meditation Teacher Training- Now Online! In this exclusive training course, meditation experts will guide you step-by-step using fundamental and advanced principles and techniques, preparing you to effectively integrate meditation into your established field of work or to start your new teaching practice. 24 meditation methods from around the world, Religious and secular aspects of meditation, The Physiological and Psychological effects of meditation, How meditation heals and its effects on specific health conditions, Identifying guidelines for practicing meditation, Setting up and promoting a private practice, Finding employment as a meditation instructor, Also Visit: WWW.MeditationLearningCenter.com, © 2019 by S.Wilson Proudly created with Wix.com, Receive More Information in Your Email Box.