Decided to give Sleeping Dogs a try again. Such a great potential left out in the desert. Many such titles took a long time to enjoy their day in the sun, and many did not receive the sequel they very much warranted. Sleeping Dogs Is The Most Underrated Game Of The 2010s I've played and finished the game back when it released on console. This game has a tonne of heart that it proudly wears on its sleeve and has the anime-style ridiculousness that players seem to enjoy. It is an extremely engaging hack-n-slash title and follows Raiden as he takes on several foes in blisteringly flashy action. She is ice cold. I’ve had the game for a long time and have slowly worked my way through it, losing interest before too long. However, over time, the game developed somewhat of a cult following and is now recognized as one of the best open-world games of the last decade. Thank you for this piece of art. I've played and finished the game back when it released on console. It doesn’t break much new ground in terms of its structure and gameplay, but Sleeping Dogs is easily one of the best – and underrated – open world games of the last generation. +6 3 weeks ago '09 #6: Chalky x4 47 K 5 K. as i said before san andreas is … By its nature as a standalone game, with no ties to the franchise's past and possibly no scope for a future installment, Spec Ops: The Line occupies extremely rarified air in the gaming community. The fact that only few people know about this great game makes it a hidden gem. Super fun and totally agree with it being underrated. I pre-ordered Sleeping Dogs while I was waiting excitedly for GTA 5 to come out. With Capcom handing the reins to Ninja Theory to develop a more westernized version of Devil May Cry, fans had been a little skeptical from the start. Overall I thought the story was all over the place with strange dialogue and simply lasted too long. Also, I just wanna shout out the music. https://gleam.io/RGCGf/dailybits-ps5-giveaway, Sleeping Dogs Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PC Computer, Sleeping Dogs Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PS3, Sleeping Dogs Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - Xbox 360. I would give it a 6. Because it was a brutal, painful development & everyone who worked on it would eat broken glass before making another. Its ending set up a much broader scope, and players finally got to see shades of the old Dante, and perhaps things were looking on the up and up. It’s freakin good. Metal Gear Rising isn't close to what came before in the franchise, or since, and is better for it. Sadly, as many people slept on this as The Getaway. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance was a spin-off of what could be one of the most beloved and legendary franchises in the gaming community, and thus, had a certain level of expectation. Seriously, other developers of open world titles should take a look at Sleeping Dogs fighting and parkour system. United Front Games was definitely trying to create something unique and establish things with Sleeping Dogs. When the player base got its first look at Dante back in 2012, it erupted and was quick to denounce this game for the sole reason of his appearance and personality. I had mostly forgotten about the game as I've played hundreds if not thousands other titles throughout the 2010s decade. This game puts players in control of a rowdy schoolboy who must wage war against the oppressive forces present in his new school. However, this publisher does have a large number of studios under its umbrella, so there is a possibility that it could assign Bully to a studio such as the newly-acquired Rockstar Dundee. I often see people posting and raving about how underrated Sleeping Dogs is. I kept reading about how amazing and underrated this game is and it's the complete opposite of that. One of the few games that taught me again that games can be fun. I gotta say “Fly” by Vivienne Lu on the Softly radio station is my favorite. Just finished it again last week 2nd playthrough I love the car races, More posts from the sleepingdogs community, Press J to jump to the feed. You can slam people into objects, use the surrounding objects to do finishers. Given the amount of games coming out every year, many great offerings get swept under the rug. I personally never enjoyed fist fights in any other open world game this much. Sleeping Dogs was one of the games that catched my eye when I scrolled through my Steam library. Bulletstorm is unabashed in its approach to both gameplay and writing and put players in the shoes of a space pirate with a severe lack of decorum. If you mean game in the GTA series then probably GTA III, no one ever talks about it certainly, not sure if it's really underrated though. I wish we would have gotten some kind of sequel even if it wasn't with the same characters. Perhaps the most misunderstood game of the last decade, DmC: Devil May Cry, deserves another chance, probably in the future. I was really sad when I saw that the studio that was in charge for this series shut down. It definitely don't regret doing so. I legit just finished this game for the first time a few days ago, and now I see this post xD. Sleeping Dogs is an extremely underrated open-world crime game that offers far more than a typical Grand Theft Auto clone. Despite the characters' cynicism and somewhat unlikeable personas, this game eventually reveals a heartfelt and, daresay, emotional core at the heart of it. Several players immediately dismissed it as a cash-grab by Konami, hoping to capitalize on the Metal Gear brand name without series creator Hideo Kojima. I recently went back to older games as the new titles nowadays lack in many ways and are barely statisfying or interesting. It can still hold up in 2020. The parkour and the fight mechanics made me fall in love with this game. Unfortunately everything good in this world comes to an end at one point. I'm just hoping Square Enix doesn't abandon the IP.