I have not done this workout before or the meal plan. By the end of our 21-Day Cleanse, you maycan have more energy, fewer cravings, and see overall improvements in your general wellbeing. I’m wondering if the idealShape Shake can be replaced for the Shakelogy. Hi Katherine, Search this for how to change your coach and you find out the process. Hi Amy, Greek yogurt with added fruit is not allowed. Problem is people tend to not follow the diet portion of the workout program. Hi Dalia, Exercising in a fasted state is fine. Those are nice and sweet tasting. The videos are not meant to be combined with another program. HI Tiawana, the program wants you to stay away from foods with added salt/processed foods. -Bethany. Ive also seen some recipes that use PB2 which I also have on hand, how would that be counted?? If he is finding it difficult to fit real foods into his day, he can have Shakeology more than once per day as needed, but I wouldn’t suggest it every day, since one Shakeology shake is abundant in vitamins, minerals and superfoods – and you want to make sure you’re giving your body different nutrients by mixing things up. Is this for the whole day breakfast lunch and dinner or is this for one meal at a time? Bethany. Just make sure you’re exercising at a high enough intensity to really make sure you’re maximizing weight loss with your healthy diet. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. She could also just up her intake of veggies to get in more vitamins and nutrients and make sure to take a multi-vitamin to get in what she’s missing. Bethany. Thank you so much, your site is so helpful!!! I do workout daily if that makes a difference. Hi Bethany, I started the 21 day fix about a week ago. So my first question is, could he use the shakeology twice in one day? This is not the complete list of 21 Day Fix foods, it should be used for guidance purposes only. Start right back over? Why for 4th meal it has nuts for all days but FSS? Hi. 1200, 1500, 1800, 2100, 2300, and 2500 calories! Bethany. How do you meal prep? Hi Trisha, Same here, my boyfriend is always in the highest and I’m in the lowest. Whole foods are always going to be best. When you take time to ease into the Cleanse Diet with a few days of simple pre-cleansing, you will experience better results. 2 0 obj For example, we don’t expect you to chop up a piece of bread and stuff it in the container. Hi Kim, Cow’s milk can be drank 3 times a week, it is counted as a yellow. Thanks in advance for your response Bethany. Power walking is exercise. I am just curious about the “no salt” detail of this diet plan. I currently do PiYo and I have a shake every morning. I am doing 21 day fix in the AM and p90x in the evening! GL Bethany. In other words is it ok to work out on an empty stomach? Wow! I would refer to the eating plan that comes with the program for the others. On my review of the Fix I do point out the money saving benefit of the 21 Day Fx Challenge Pack, but I think I may need to update this post also. Will i need to take protein after my workout and if i do can you please recommend a protein powder brand. Hi April, You may want to cut the additional “workout” calories. Bethany, I loved reading all your responses… is very detailed and definitely gives the information needed. If you can get the same results, is a hard question to answer. and (2) your selected 21-Day Sugar Detox Meal Plan Shopping List – which will include all of your fresh foods. You are good at the 2100-2300 calorie range for weight loss. 2) 21 Day Diet Shopping List, a4 format, PDF file. You’ll get a better understanding once the program arrives and can read the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan. There are four great Shakeology flavors to satisfy any palette: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and Greenberry, plus two Vegan options: Chocolate or Tropical Strawberry. Hi Suzy, Yes, cinnamon is a free food. I workout at a gym 3/4 days a week lifting and circuit training. Do u have a good suggestion of how to manage the days/nights of when I work. Hi Ceilcia, Yes there are lots of options for the purple containers, almost if not all purple. Hi May, You are in the 1,500 to 1,799 range. I just got the 21 day fix cant wait to start I really hope it wrks for me I just finished hip hop abs I think its wrkin but I don’t see it. Bethany. What would it be as far as containers go? A serving of Shakeology counts as 1 red container in the 21 Day Fix portion approach diet. I know its listed as 1% or 2% regular yogurt but I have some 0% fat low sugar (8-9grams) greek yogurt that I really don’t want to waste. The serving size is a scoop or a packet. Is there anything i can substitute for frozen berries?