Sheets that will keep you warm when you’re cold and then keep you cool when the temperature rises. Although they can reduce pressure points, beds with memory foam often get uncomfortably hot. No questions asked! If you already have a mattress protector, you can either layer the Nacreous Mattress Pad on top of it, or swap it out for the Dryline Mattress Protector. The secret behind Slumber Cloud bedding is the patented temperature regulating technology called Outlast® technology built right into our products. Probably not, but our cooling sheets do. These stayed like that all night. The thread count of these sheets is 300 for the white set and 350 for the other colors. Fitted sheet, flat sheet, and two pillow cases. "I sleep really hot at night - even worse in the summer. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. So, let’s go over what those are and how these sheets by Slumbercloud differ from the others. Less than 300, and you’re risking slipping under a sheet that’s scratchy and thin. Pay at your own pace with PayPal Credit. Buying sheets online is kind of like shooting a game of craps – sometimes it’s just dumb luck when you get something good. I can definitely see me using these year-round. In the case of these Slumbercloud Stratus Sheets, though, I found that there was enough information to make an informed decision when buying these. However, these might be the best sheets you’ll ever sleep on and under. Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King. Coming soon, the Velum Mattress Topper is the best option for added contoured pressure relief and proactive temperature regulation for continued temperature control throughout the night. You know how so many fitted sheets only have elastic on the corners? These sheets have technology and features that offer you a number of benefits. Copyright © 2014 Slumber Cloud. As I do with all new sheets, I unwrapped these and immediately tossed them into the washing machine. Mattress Pads, Mattress Protectors, & Mattress Toppers, Proprietary Outlast® lining fabric for maximum heat management, Polyester Fiberfill for some padding and airflow, Features the most advanced Gold + Comfort Rating, Engineered with NASA-inspired Outlast® technology for unmatched heat management, Thin polyester / lycra cover provides durable yet silent comfort, Thin cover provides durable yet silent comfort. ", FIND THE RIGHT SHEETS FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, BLACK FRIDAY TO CYBER MONDAY SALE! If you’re warm and producing tons of heat, the heat is stored until you’re cool again, and then it releases it back to your body. I also can’t tell you how the dye holds up to washing and drying on the blue, sandy, green, mauve, or dove colors. Born from space, this comforter automatically absorbs, stores, and releases heat as the temperature under your covers changes. "I sleep really hot at night - even worse in the summer. -Keeps you warm You may also want to consider layering your bed with Slumber Cloud products to create your own “sleep system” designed to keep you at the perfect temperature all night long. Only technologies that have a true benefit and have been used in a space program are authorized to use this prestigious seal. You have 30 days to do so, which is standard in the industry. I didn’t even need to stick a foot out to cool down. Feel Here’s a summary of the most important points of these sheets. My bed is a 10-inch tall memory foam mattress, so I expect to sleep warm every night. Those seem to always pop off in the middle of the night, which is so annoying. The core piece of bedding to sleep at the perfect temperature without that hot, sweaty feeling. Originally designed for NASA astronauts to regulate their temperatures in space, Outlast® technology is made up of thousands of microscopic "beads" called Thermocules™. That's why our sheets come with a 30-day money-back guarantee called the Slumber Cloud Promise. Yes, they’ll wrinkle a bit. The feel of this sheet set is surprisingly soft, say most users, but more people describe them as crisp-feeling and cool to the touch. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 20% OFF! Soft, cool, and perfectly weighted, these sheets are the ideal blend between the softness and durability of cotton and the unique temperature regulation of Outlast® fibers to help you get the most comfortable night's sleep possible. Wear Yes, I know that I’m going to have to pay more for high-quality products, but the price on these sheets seemed steep. Cotton is known for its durability and breathability, but cotton alone isn’t enough to combat the heat at night sometimes. Temperature-regulating bedding for a cooler, more comfortable night's sleep. The mauve is more of a dusty rose color, so it’s a bit like a mature pink. First, the packaging was clean and professional, but the company goes one step further than most other linen companies. Will These Help Even On My Memory Foam Mattress? No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. These sheets are easy to care for – just drop them in the washing machine and dryer like any other set of sheets. The Dryline Mattress Protector is designed to give you the best of both worlds with the peace of mind that your mattress is protected against the unknown while regulating your temperature to keep you from overheating. A cooling fabric shell infused with patented Outlast® technology combats heat while your choice of luxury core fibers provide the perfect amount of support for any sleeping position. Don't pay for shipping! Reviews mention that these sheets are durable and long-lasting, and they appear to hold up well to washing, drying, and use night after night. I read up a bit on the Outlast technology, which is what Slumbercloud uses in these sheets and some other products, and I wanted to test the theory that these sheets keep you cool when you’re hot, and warm when you’re cold. I was surprised to see how well they’re holding up to repeated use and washes. We may also review products we’ve received for free. CLICK HERE. Temperature-regulating bedding for a cooler, more comfortable night's sleep. If you need the most temperature regulation performance, but are not concerned with 100% waterproof protection the Nacreous Mattress Pad is right for you. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. If you are not satisfied, return it for a full refund. You may want to read: Best Cooling Sheets. It may not be big enough for everyone, though. -Colors are a bit off You could take my review of these sheets … I don’t ever tuck my sheet in at the feet because I almost always stick a foot out – it helps to regulate my body temperature at night. The set that I received is white, so they’re a little different than the dyed options. The sheets are also thicker than most people expected. So, I turned my thermostat super low. There are six colors from which you can choose. Most of the people who bought these sheets did so because they were hot sleepers. If there’s anything you don’t like about your Slumbercloud Stratus sheet set, you can return it for a full refund. They did seem to shrink a bit in the wash, but it made no difference to me or the fit on my mattress. So, hospital corners are probably not possible with this flat sheet. My mattress is uncomfortable and I keep waking up hot and sweaty. However, they do shrink a bit after drying, which was an issue for some reviewers who had taller mattresses. All U.S. orders are shipped right to your door free of charge. The pockets are deep, so they should fit even pillowtop mattresses up to 15 inches thick. Cooling The only thing I didn’t like about these sheets was the cost. The patented Outlast® temperature regulating technology ensures space age comfort and temperature control, while a silent layer of waterproof fabric provides a physical barrier that shields your mattress against dirt, spills, and normal wear and tear.