Include the sender’s address, date, inside address and salutation. I am willing to help my child with his homework, but he never seems to have any. "No, we did nothing, but thank god you're finally here so we can carry on with our learning!" When a student won’t stop complaining. Parent’s Name Parent’s AddressCity, State, Zip Code, Principal’s NameSchool’s NameSchool’s AddressCity, State, Zip Code, Re: Complaint Letter against [Name of Teacher]. Sir, I am Jason Atkins and I am a student of 8th grade at your school. Glad you enjoyed the article Pooja. “Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.” Anonymous, 11. Read on as I address the five of the most common–and most difficult–teacher co-worker problems. She also said that I never returned her emails (I have 18 saved that I returned and read). I always suggest that the parents set up a motivating reward system that the child could get if he works hard at school. Whilst you may have come here wanting to know how to write a complaint letter about a teacher, hopefully not you’ve just found a better solution. “Complaining doesn’t help you make progress.” ATGW, 27. We should I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Your email address will not be published. All content is available under the Open Government Licence v3.0, except where otherwise stated, National restrictions in England from 5 November, whistleblowing if you’re a member of staff, the kind of misconduct that leads to a teacher being banned, go to a teacher misconduct hearing as a witness, General Teaching Council for Northern Ireland, Teacher misconduct: regulating the teaching profession, Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support, Transparency and freedom of information releases. “Complaining is a complete waste of one’s energy. These days in school, you can look at a student the wrong way and they run home and tell their parent(s) and right away the parent(s) complains to your principal instead of speaking to you first to find out what happened. Ward, 22. You’ve accepted all cookies. “If you don’t like something, change it. Pretty soon, you find yourself focusing on negative things, even if everything isn't as bad as it seems from your description. You can change your cookie settings at any time. This has me really stressed out because I have never had to go through anything like this before. Step 2: For the body of the letter, students need to include the following: Paragraph 1: Describe what is wrong with the product or describe the issues/problems.