More resources to assist you in your ESOL pursuit, IELTS Speaking Interview 10 March 2018 : Real Exam The book was adapted from the diary Anne Frank, who was a teenage girl around 13 years old at the time of writing her diary. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. She was initially irritated about Peter, a boy of her own age and later on they two became very close. She has a good relationship with her father and a poor relationship with her mother. most of free time reading books, magazines and newspapers. www.ielts.org IELTS Speaking Test Part 2 I remember one book in particular that I enjoyed reading previously that I would like to read again. A character in your favorite book – IELTS Speaking Part 2. This website uses cookies to ensure that you get the best user experience on our website. They don’t work to win accolades but to trust of Describe something you still have from your childhood. I read many books , but I would like to talk about my favorite book . You should say: An Interesting Tradition, Customs & Traditional Lifestyles, Describe a Person in the News You Would Like to Meet, Describe an Interesting Trip You Have Taken, Cambridge IELTS 9 Speaking Test 2 | Giving Gifts, Receiving Gifts, Buying Gifts, Best Gifts, An article that you read in a magazine about healthy lifestyles, Talk about a person you know who travels a lot by plane, A Popular Traditional Product in Your Country That You Bought, Cambridge IELTS 9 Sample Answers | Doing / Learning New Things | Speaking Test 2 Part 3, Describe a Large Company in Your Country that You Are Interested In. Whenever I have to My favorite book is Harry Porter. I like this book because I have always been a great fan of fantasies. Instead, write the ideas you want to discuss or the vocabularyyou may need. The Cue Card: Describe a book you have read recently. this book is so interesting. Cambridge IELTS Book-11 Speaking Test-1 fully explained , Model answer and Ideas. I could not leave the book until I finished it and I was deeply touched to read the thoughts of a young and brilliant girl who was killed at her 15. Thus a little girl wrote about the relationship, people’s mentality, perceptions of human, little joys and sadness of life and revealed the suffering of the people due to the war. IELTS Speaking Topic: Your favorite book; Active voice 12 tenses “write” IELTS Letter: Your colleague loaned you a book to use in a presentation at work. Describe something you had in your childhood. I was so touched by this book and enjoyed it so much that I read it 2-3 times. When Wilbur is in danger of being slaughtered by the farmer, Charlotte writes messages praising Wilbur (such as "Some Pig") in her web in order to persuade the farmer to let him live. I will add model answers when time permits. By using our website and services, you agree to our use of cookies. 042-35855791. "IELTS Sample Answer & IELTS Preparation". As I said, there are many IELTS cue cards about books. I love the way the author describes the whole magical world. 50 very important idioms for IELTS other competitive They have a clear vision which can be translated into reality. To what extent do you agree or disagree? IELTS EXAM, The book you read recently ielts speaking cue card with answer IELTS EXAM. title. White and published in 1952, was considered to be White's most famous novel. had no title. I have even read it when I grew up and was a student at the college.