Any did I mention easy??!! I know your family and friends will too! Labor Day weekend, CARNITAS BURRITO Will try asap. just use the mix, don’t follow the directions on the back! It bakes perfectly because you used a cake mix and when you cut into it, it’s the epitome of coffee cake perfection. Please read my disclosure policy. I have the same recipe from the little paper cookbook Taste of home, Fall Baking. SO GOOD! Take your, SUGAR SPICED PECANS Sprinkle brown sugar mix over the cake and top with 1/2 cup cinnamon chips. Thanks for the recipe! This is my new go-to dessert recipe for all future life events. I love coffee cake in a big way and would love to make this soon! cinnamon powder, yellow cake mix, apple cider, apple sauce, large eggs and 6 more Orange and Cinnamon Cake Hoje para Jantar flour, oranges, salt, plain yogurt, eggs, brown sugar, margarine and 3 … Sounds easy love coffee cake. In el of my kids favorites! Guess great Chefs think alike. For the glaze-combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over coffee cake. Basically, just try to find a sweet simple cracker. It’s not optional at MY house. Thanks for sharing. Stir in the cinnamon chips and pour batter in the greased 9x13 metal pan. tried this one and it was another hit. It’s going on one of my Pinterest boards right now. Every recipe I’ve tried so far has been easy and delicious, and I love the family updates and adventures. Not only is it easy, it is pretty inexpensive to make. Forget Chipotle, this burri, Being #glutenfree or #dairyfree can feel like a dr, Espresso Chocolate Chip Muffins I love graham cracker crumbs and this sounds awesome. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Encrusted French Toast. In the mixing bowl of your mixer, add cake mix, pudding mix, ¼ cup warm water, 1 Cup Sour Cream, 4 eggs, ¾ cup of vegetable oil, and 1 teaspoon of imitation butter flavoring. Are they interchangeable? This post may contain affiliate sales links. Glass Pan – I love using a glass 9×13 pan because it’s less likely to develop crusty edges like it would in a nonstick baking pan. Oh my, I am a coffee cake junkie and just have to try this! It was so delicious! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sprinkle with the remaining graham cracker mixture. First prepare the crumble. Hey! I love to use my Kitchen Aid mixer for this! It’s in the oven now and I can’t wait to try it! Just got cinnamon chips from Amazon. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Lauren's Latest. Every body else loved it. The Glaze is Optional – but I think it makes it look super pretty! Want to try a twist on your standard coffee cake recipe? All new recipe is up on th, ❤️NEW ❤️ESPRESSO DOUBLE SHOT Hi- you do mean the instant pudding POWDER, right? It was good just a tad too sweet for me. Is there anything bet, EASY MUSHROOM ASPARAGUS SAUSAGE PASTA This comb, NEW Easy family friendly recipes: dinner to dessert. Pour half into prepared pan. My favorite dessert is coffee cake. My husband always requests coffee cake for Father’s Day so I’m trying yours this year to mix it up! In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon. Lots of streusel – You might question yourself as you’re layering it between the cake batter because it’s a lot of streusel, but you put it in the oven, take a big gulp and it will come out perfectly! It looks delectable! Try these out: The Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, Cinnamon Swirl Donut Bread, Instant Pancake Mix & Cinnamon Roll Syrup, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch Encrusted French Toast. Can’t wait to try it! In your post, it says the streusel (YUM) is made with walnuts, but the recipe says pecans. Join the thousands of Lauren's Latest subscribers and get the latest recipes as they're posted! This cinnamon chip coffee cake sounds so yummy. If those are the same things as they are in Canada, then yes, those should work!! Carefully spoon the remaining batter on top. I have been craving coffee cake and I will be making this recipe because it looks amazing! Not sure why I typed pecans!! Thanks Lauren! This looks so yummy, i can’t wait to try it. I hope you guys are enjoying New York, and I can’t wait to try this recipe!! Thanks! Easy and crazy delicious! Try some amazing, Coffee Cake Pancakes! Your email address will not be published. Yes, totally interchangeable! So the coffee cake is based on a yellow cake mix (easy!) Only thing I did diff was doubled the icing and I also added almond flavoring – so good. Just grease it well, and you will be good to go! This looks so yummy! First my son’s birthday cake, then this Streusel Cake and now NUTELLA HOT FUDGE SAUCE. Let it completely cool so it doesn’t crumble when you cut it. Sprinkle brown sugar mix over the cake and top with 1/2 cup cinnamon chips. This is TO DIE FOR and I will be making this again and again. For my international readers, if you don't have graham crackers for the streusel, digestive biscuits work just as well. P.s.can’t wait to read about how your kids like nyc! I'm Lauren--a professional recipe developer who spends countless hours perfecting recipes so you can know with confidence that what you see is exactly what you’ll get. I used walnuts . Cakes just aren’t the same! Stir in the cinnamon chips and pour batter in the greased 9×13 metal pan. Can’t wait to try! My mom’s best friend, Shelia left us with the most amazing coffee cake recipe, and we use it over and over. Pour half of the batter into a greased 13x9-in. We leave them with a treat, of course! 50 of the Best Appetizers for the Holidays. Let that sink in for a minute. Love this! Required fields are marked *. Mix all the ingredients for the cake, except the cinnamon chips, in a mixer for 7 minutes. Should I hold off adding the glaze until I’m ready to serve? A super easy Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake recipe using a box cake mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, and graham cracker crumbs! San, Your email address will not be published. This looks so good! Hope you can get some sleep! powdered sugar, yellow cake mix, white corn syrup, sugar, dry yeast and 7 more Since her passing, I have made several spin-offs of it. Stir in butter; set aside. The first time I followed directions exactly using walnuts. I always loved Sarah Lee pecan coffee cake when i was a kid. They said it was super soft and loved the cinnamon chips throughout the cake. Has anyone tried baking it without the nuts? I need to try it! Finally another way to use up graham crackers. Can’t wait to try it! Looks heavenly. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Ha! If I made this on a Thursday evening for a Saturday breakfast (kept covered), would it still be fresh? Made this today and OMG, this is the best thing I have made in months. Then let it bake for about 40 minutes. This looks amazing. Mix on low speed for 1 minute. So, Leaves are changing & nights are getting cool, PINEAPPLE TOM COLLINS This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. It was so yummy and amazing even days later so I bet it would freeze well! This is a great recipe i switched to after finding it awhile ago. There will be a mixture of sandy crumbs and pebbles. Its made to serve WITH coffee, doesn’t necessarily have coffee in it….though i have seen some coffee cakes with coffee added. This is as close as I have found so far. Place in oven and bake 25-35 minutes or until the cake is set and is pulling away from the edges. My hubby loves coffee cake, can’t wait to try this! We love, This is the best breakfast strata you'll, Who doesn't love the smell (or taste) of freshly b, A new twist on one of our most popular recipe, Nights have been getting chilly around here, s, PUMPKIN SPICE STEAMER I try to do something not typical because everyone has already been filled up on sugar cookies and candy, so this year, this is the treat! By then you’ll have a house that smells delicious and a tasty treat to try. Coffee cake perfection! And this breakfast cake has that perfectly soft cake layer topped with a sweet, nutty crumble. This Yellow Cake Mix Coffee Cake is another easy winner for a quick breakfast or dessert! I’m not sure what the substitute would be to get this lovely cake right. Kids review: They loved it! Can this be made in a bundt pan? (not already made pudding?) Printable recipe card below, enjoy friends . Let it completely cool so it doesn’t crumble when you cut it. Amazing coffee cake using a yellow cake mix. baking pan. As a newer mom, I love the fact that this uses a boxed cake mix. I found this Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe in a magazine months ago and it was love at first sight. I love coffee cake. I made this and it was so good !! This coffee cake is basically divine, so try it out and let me know how you like it in the comments! Filed Under: 30 Minute Meals, Bread, Breakfast, Cakes and Cupcakes, Desserts, Featured, Holidays, Recipes, I LOVE cinnamon coffee cake! Join thousands of readers & get easy recipes via email for FREE! Top with half of the nut mixture. Not having dairy while breastfeeding my milk protein sensitive baby has me dreaming about the day when I can bake with regular butter and milk again. You layer the two together and bake. Not only did it look amazing, but it seemed to be one of those recipes that everyone and their mom would rave about at a potluck. This Cinnamon Chip Coffee Cake is a classic delicious coffee cake with a cinnamon chip crumb topping. Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins | Gluten Free, Pull Apart Bread Loaf | Simple & Rustic Weeknight Recipe, Peanut Butter & Jelly Oat Bars | Quick Healthy Breakfast, Baileys Irish Cream Mocha | Only 4 Ingredients, Pumpkin Spice Steamer | Starbucks PS Créme Copycat. Remove 2/3 Cup cake mix and combine with melted butter, brown sugar and chopped nuts; set aside. Thank goodness for shortcuts sometimes. I’m going to make this asap! This looks wonderful. We absolutely love cinnamon chips! Mixing – No need to use an electric hand mixer or even a stand mixer for this coffee cake recipe (though you totally could….I hate the dishes) I just used a bowl, a whisk and some elbow grease for my cake mix. Coffee cake is my favorite breakfast. yellow cake mix, oil, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and 5 more Streusel Coffee Cake OH Mrs. Tucker! A copycat rec, EASY SEASONED FRENCH FRIES WITH BLUE CHEESE AI. I’d like to make this but I can’t use the nuts. XOXO San. This 9×9 set of two from Wilton is perfect! . This coffee cake looks delicious and can’t wait to be able to try it and drown it in glaze! Log in. Starbucks Pumpkin, PARMESAN CRESCENT ROLLS Love your other recipes. This look delicious and easy to whip up on a Sunday morning. I love your Blog and am going to try this recipe over the summer when I have more time with my kiddos! Preheat oven to 350 and grease 9x13 metal pan. Hoping that my family will love it just as much as I do, so I am not forced to eat all of it so it doesn’t go to waste!! It bakes perfectly because you used a cake mix and when you cut into it, it’s the epitome of coffee cake … Any brand cake mix u prefer ? Should I just substitute more graham crumbs in place of the nuts? I have made this 3 times since this was posted. I know too her family loves how much we remember her through our baking. I make coffee cake or breakfast treat for a committee I’m on every couple of weeks. Thank you for this recipe. I’m not a fan of yellow cake and may try this with spice cake mix this weekend. Is that normal? Increase speed to medium and mix … Here’s what you’ll need to get started: Love cinnamon-infused desserts? Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until toothpick comes out clean. This Mountain Burg, Don't be fooled by our Orange Chocolate Chip, Leftovers can save your future self! My Favorite Cake Baking Essentials. It took 55 minutes to bake. To the medium bowl with the 1 cup reserved cake mix, add the brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and mix with a fork until crumbs form.