THANK YOU. I’ve rounded up the BEST 21 Day Fix Meal Plans all in one place! Keep a close eye on your weight gain/loss and report back to your doctor with any concerns at all. We suggest baked oatmeal cups for breakfast, but if you want to cut corners, you can eat oatmeal with blueberries instead. Have fun with it! You can figure out which bracket you’re in. I am super excited. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Unsubscribe at any time. The foods emphasized on the 21 Day Fix meal plan are healthful, nutrient-dense foods, … A sweet breakfast of Pumpkin Protein Pancakes is the only recipe in the bunch. SO cool! The rest of the meals rely on combinations of raw ingredients, like salads, fruits and nuts, or prepared items like hummus and peanut butter. I know some people eat the exact same thing every day for every meal but I am NOT one of those people. ), Snack 3: 1 scoop Shakeology blended water, ice, and 1 large banana (2 Purple, 1 Red). Now subtract 750. peanut butter (½ Yellow, 2 tsp. Meal Plan 38; Grocery List {32} 80DO “Stoplight” Dinners Week 1 | 80 Day Obsession Meal Plan. The 21 Day Fix meal plan suggests several practices proven to promote weight loss. Since you’re focusing more on getting proper nutrients, I wouldn’t stress too much and personally I’d use your current weight plus the extra 300-500 calories that your dr recommended. Hi Guadalupe, I’d consult your doctor about your dietary needs and then match those with the Fix. Your email address will not be published. – this is the exact spreadsheet we use to do our weekly meal plans. Your email address will not be published. Meal planning on the 21 Day Fix can be challenging and a bit overwhelming when you begin the journey. The Fix follows a range of calories for each bracket–when I calculate meal plans, I do so by the book–not by calories. Thanks so much for sharing my meal plan!! Find your bracket here. Anyone can go by this and not even think about what you wanna fix, it’s all right there for you . And there is only one checkbox to click when submitting a comment–that is the privacy one. Even if you don’t have them all ready in the freezer or fridge, at least you will have a guideline so you don’t feel lost or get fed up and quit. Each week, I create 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for my readers with grocery lists, too. The focus is on whole, unprocessed foods. I hear it over and over from my readers…meal planning is the toughest part of not only maintaining a clean and healthy diet, but even starting a plan like the 21 Day Fix. The meal plans will vary depending on your calorie bracket. steak with ½ cup new potatoes sautéed in 1 tsp. Beachbody, LLC is the owner of the Beachbody and Team Beachbody trademarks, and all related designs, trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. Thank you! The fat content in plan A above is consistently high in overall fat intake. That’s a great idea, Kelly! Yes, but only after a round :) After each round, you’ll want to recalculate your bracket–don’t switch brackets in the middle of a round. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I’m glad it’s working for you to do that–you’re found your groove! low-fat Greek yogurt and 1/2 cup fresh berries (1 Purple, 1 Red, 2 Yellow), Snack 1: Shakeology blended with water, ice, ¾ large banana, and 2 tsp. With these 21 Day Fix meal plans below, we’ll show you how to keep things surprisingly simple. Six Quick and Easy Meal Plans – 6 Weeks of the Easiest, Quickest, Stress Free Dinners you will ever make. The Ultimate Portion Fix was released in March of 2019 and among a few other changes, Beachbody added two additional brackets–E and F. I haven’t found any meal plans for these plans yet but I am including the ones below that I’ve created myself. Not only do my bundles come a complete food and shopping list, but you get an editable meal planner that you can either print off as a blank PDF file to fill in with pencil, or you can edit it on Microsoft Word. Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or using any supplement or meal replacement product, especially if you have any unique medical conditions or needs. These are the daily meals for this meal prep menu: Breakfast: Pumpkin Protein Pancakes topped with 3 oz. Yours matches the guide online (4 greens and 3 teaspoons) however the beachbodyondemand website has recipes and meal plans that only allow 3 greens and 2 teaspoons…do you know if there was an update with the portions for this bracket?! Looking for 21 Day Fix Meal Plans to get you back on track this January? olive oil (1 Green, 1½ Red, 1 Yellow, 2 tsp. © 2020 Beachbody, LLC. I’m so glad it’s helpful!! Beef & Chicken Broth. That is why I have designed an array of custom digital PDF worksheets which you can find on my Etsy shop for the following brackets. This site contains affiliate links. Hi, peanut butter and ¾ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt (not shown) (1 Purple, 1 Red, 3 tsp.). Your email address will not be published. How to use this 21 Day Fix | Ultimate Portion Fix Meal Planner. We divided that container count to make six meals and snacks to … Staring out on the 21 Day Fix can be intimidating. It has worked for many, many people and if you stick with it, the 21 Day Fix helps you with portion control and eating the right combinations of foods. Sign up for our newsletter! I do have question though…I’ve noticed a discrepancy on green containers and teaspoons for meal plan 1200-1499 calorie bracket. Let me know what the carb/protein/fat count is per serving and I can help you place it! (2G, 1R, 2 tsp), Dinner: Roasted vegetables, sweet potato, and low sodium poultry sausage (1G, 1Y, 1R, 1 tsp for the extra oil in the sausage), Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with whole grain bread and butter (1R, 1Y, 1 tsp), Snack: 1 small apple, peanut butter (1P, 2 tsp), Lunch: Grilled chicken, asparagus, brown rice (1R, 2G, 1Y), Snack: 1/2 banana, peanuts, cheese (1P, 1O, 1B), Dinner: 1/2 bell pepper with 2 servings of taco seasoned meat, shredded romaine lettuce, and tomatoes (2G, 2R), Breakfast: Baked oatmeal with 1/2 banana and 2 scrambled eggs with coconut oil (add them to the oatmeal and bake, or leave the eggs on the side and prepare oatmeal normally) (1Y, 1P, 1R, 2 tsp), Snack: Small salad or raw veggies with 21 Day Fix approved dressing (2G, 1O), Lunch: Low sodium sliced turkey, raw veggies, plain greek yogurt with vanilla or 100% Stevia (2R, 1G), Snack: 1 small apple with peanut butter, cottage cheese (1P, 1R, 1 tsp), Dinner: Pizza! It’s very thoughtful of you to share your ideas with others so we can benefit from your ideas as well. Thanks for the feedback. I can’t wait until 21 Day Fix and Beach Body get more prenatal information out there for mamas trying to make the most out of what they eat for mom and baby, but until then, I’m kind of in a clutch! Even at our lowest calorie level, 21 Day Fixers get plenty of food: 3 green containers, 2 purple containers, 4 red containers, 2 yellow containers, 1 blue container, 1 orange container, and 2 tsp. After you get the hang of your containers for weight loss–how many you should be eating per day, how many times a day to eat so you can get them all in–it’s easier to incorporate more creative recipes. People eating at this calorie level get 5 Green containers, 3 Purple containers, 5 Red containers, 4 Yellow containers, 1 Blue container, 1 Orange container, and 5 tsp. bracket here: https://mycrazygoodlife.com/what-is-the-21-day-fix/ :), I’m getting ready to join the group yay!!! You get multiples of each container–no way could I do one a day! You’ll see that the extra green container and teaspoon that was added to the Ultimate Portion Fix is included in this meal plan. i.e. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with. I’d be sure to eat from the top and bottom of the food lists, and if you start seeing a weight loss stall maybe bump up to the next calorie bracket (B). We divided that container count to make six meals and snacks to keep you fueled from morning until night. Hi Heather! What’s the Difference Between Probiotics and Prebiotics. I’ve still been following your plan because I like how easy it is… I’ve just been subbing lower fat protein sources (egg whites, 2% cottage cheese, nonfat greek yogurt, etc) for some of the the red containers on days when there are higher fat items in other containers. You absolutely do not have to use shakes for weight loss results on the Fix. Hopefully this 21 Day Fix meal plan for Plan A will help! I’ve decided to include example week plans for both the 1200-1499 eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e=function(c){return c.toString(36)};if(! Mayo. For example, if I make some veggie dip, I’ll make enough for several days then pack it in my 3 compartment meal prep containersalong with some freshly cut veggies. Also, do you get to eat multiple servings of the same color container or are those containers all you get for a day (ex: red portion at lunch and dinner, purple at breakfast and lunch, etc? per day. You can adjust accordingly if your bracket is higher. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you need help :). To make Power Oats, you’ll blend 1/4 cup cooked oatmeal with 1 egg and 2 egg whites. Counting containers and learning what foods are approved and unapproved (and why) is a lot to take in during your first week. When you’re armed with a list of foods and color-coded Portion-Control Containers to measure your portions, eating healthy one day at a time is no sweat. LOVE your blog! vinaigrette dressing, 6 oz. Your email address will not be published. Red Container: Proteins like chicken breast, salmon, eggs, and tempeh. Thank you so much and I hope to see more soon. Supports Healthy Eating. seasoned ground turkey, ¼ cup white onions, ¾ cup spinach (2½ Green, 1½ Red, 1 Orange), Snack 2: 1 cup cucumber, ¾ cup low-fat Greek yogurt mixed with 1 Tbsp. If you let me know what you are looking for, I will try to help you find it. 1,200-1,499 calories, Plan A: 4 green containers (veggies), 2 purple containers (fruits), 4 red containers (protein), 2 yellow containers (carbs), 1 blue container (healthy fats), 1 orange container (seeds and dressings), and 3 teaspoons of oil. About the 21-Day Meal Plan This plan makes some pretty bold claims like it “eliminates water retention,” “increases energy and enhances mood,” and “improves skin condition.” And I was excited to see that there was only one rule: Eat ONLY what’s on the list. I highly recommend taking Sunday to plan your meals for the week. This will surely help. The color-coded Portion-Control Containers and Shakeology® shaker cup deliver exactly the right portions every time, so you never eat too much or too little. It depends on your bracket! The 21 Day Fix foods really range from in nutrition. If you have questions about the 21 Day Fix or if you have questions about this meal plan feel free to reach out, I’m always happy to help!