There is no need to strain it. My philosophy in the kitchen is – Bake with love and keep it simple. First, bake your cupcakes, use the toothpick test to make sure they’re cooked through, and let them cool. You can choose to leave it out. This post contains affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions. The cupcakes tend to fall apart in my hands. Eggless chocolate cupcakes is an absolute must have recipe! So I was trying to avoid that with this recipe. Please DIY carefully. Whether it is last minute birthday baking plans, or midnight cravings, the cupcakes are bound to save the day. Whisk until smooth. Be careful not to boil the cream. The first step says to add warm water to cocoa powder. I always use normal homemade yogurt/dahi. Once sifted, fold in dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix just till there are very small flour pockets left. But for cupcakes, I recommend whipping the ganache, so it matches it the textural softness of the cupcakes. Oil based desserts are much lighter and have a fluffier sponge. Mix using a rubber spatula. https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/eggless-chocolate-cupcakes Let them cool on a wire rack and prepare the frosting. If you prefer, you can refrigerate them which will help them solidify further. I was barely able to finish photography before they arrived. Use a whisk to combine it well. But I’ll try to stay on topic. You can blindly trust it, just be sure to measure the ingredients accurately. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. It just also has pudding. Count those times as blessings, one day these kids will grow and you will look back into the time to find more of those moments. So I used a sharp knife to cut out the top portion and made it flat, so the frosting could have a smooth flat base to stay. I did a lot of different things with this cupcake recipe so I’m going to break it down into different sections for you so it’s a more thorough tutorial if you came for a different reason than just the recipe! As an affiliate for Amazon and other sites, I earn from qualifying purchases. Start by mixing your chocolate pudding, per the instructions on the box. You will see that, as you combine both the ingredients… Sorry. Also please use good quality cocoa powder. Frost your cupcakes as normal; this will cover up the gaps! Remember, whenever you are adding liquids to your batter, it should be room temperature or warm. Depending on if you remove the center and use pudding, these numbers may be different. What this does is, make the dry ingredients that you are adding slightly lighter and therefore incorporates more air into your batter. For the simple ganache, Amul cream works very well. I am not a huge fan of big frostings. Line a cupcake pan with liners or use silicone baking cups. Mix together until … Use a wire whisk to combine all dry ingredients and pour in hot water-cocoa powder in the centre along with oil. Make sure the oil you choose is aroma free and flavour free. Here Amul will not work. I have used non-dairy whipping cream in the second part of the ganache frosting recipe. In the last step of batter making, it says to combine baking soda and vinegar and immediately add it to the batter. All done! And it’s super easy to make. It’s NOT vegan so you don’t need any vegan ingredients. Prepare the ganache before you start baking cupcake. She participated in the picture too and you will see her hands in most of the images. Whenever I am making an eggless dessert, I make sure to sift in my dry ingredients. Hope you don’t rush to the market to buy Greek yogurt the next time you need to use yogurt in a recipe, haha! Optional: Use a paring knife to remove the center of the cupcake, add additional pudding to the middle and replace a small piece of the cupcake for the top. Let stand for 5 minutes. For my dry ingredients I used all purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and baking soda. Keep the cupcake tray ready (lined with paper cups) keep the spoons ready (for pouring the batter in those cup cavities). Mix all dry ingredients in a stand mixer. Making sure that there are no lumps left. Your email address will not be published. If you want to make your cupcakes look like pumpkins, you’ll need some Tootsie Rolls or Kit Kats. In the last step of batter making, it says to combine baking soda and vinegar and immediately add it to the batter. In a normal recipe, this would be done by eggs. Frost your cupcakes first with orange frosting. She loves learning how to do new things and teaching others in the process. Yogurt is a very important ingredient in this recipe because it is responsible for adding structure and texture to the eggless chocolate cupcakes. It has big sugar chunks which never fully dissolve into your dessert and you end up with sugar chunks in the end. Fill the frosting in a piping bag fitted with a nozzle, The Christmas recipe – Coffee Pistachio Cake with Crunchy Caramel Surprise. Add a swirl of green frosting for the greenery off the stem. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As you mix the baking soda and vinegar to the rest of the batter, use a rubber spatula to mix it and quickly spoon it in the cupcake tray. In a separate bowl, combine flour, … FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES ( with eggless option ), WHICH CHOCOLATE TO USE FOR BAKING- COMPOUND OR COUVERTURE. An eggless chocolate cupcake recipe that doesn’t taste like dirt. This is one of my favourite eggless cake base recipes. The cakes are very easy to make. On the other hand, I’ve tried egg substitutes… all of them… in recipes and never been really happy. It DOES have egg. In 2016, I was featured in the Top 30 Masterchef India 2016 amongst 8000 contestants. Please share and pin this post! Some of my cupcakes have the pudding filled center and some didn’t; both tasted good, but I’d really digging the pudding ones! No bake Chocolate fudge - 3 ingredients only! An easy eggless chocolate cupcake recipe that doesn't require a lot of vegan ingredients; perfect for people who are allergic or intolerant to eggs. She hopes to inspire other moms to take time for themselves to find their own creative passion. So it gets time to cool for whipping. She taught herself to sew in 2011 when she wanted to make cloth diapers for her first son. She’s been sewing everything from ecofriendly items to kids products to clothing since, as it has become a passion. Using an ice cream scoop, fill ¾th of each cupcake liner and bake these at 180 degree celcius for 20-25 minutes. Whisk until smooth, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cool and slightly firm, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. These are the basic eggless chocolate cupcakes, I baked yesterday because a friend with her kids had come home in the evening. They also have a longer shelf life than desserts made from butter. Frost. Best carrot cake in the world- Birthday post! You can also tag me on Instagram @doityourselfdanielle; I love seeing everything you make! Milk softens the cupcake and helps us reach the ideal cupcake texture. Sometimes homemade yogurt can be too watery. View my full legal disclosures here.Please read the whole post so you don’t miss any important information! A decent amount of air is needed in eggless desserts to help them get a better rise. I have tried vegan cupcakes at a number of places, but always thought they tasted like dirt. chocolate cupcakes, Chocolate cupcakes eggless recipe, cupcake photography, custard buns food styling, eggless baking ,, eggless cupcakes, Food Photography. My daughter was literally counting my shots and like a helicopter, she was havering over me to finish. Site SetUp By Kaushik, The process of making these is extremely simple and they come together in minutes! In another bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt. But the whole hustle of finishing the picture taking process was so joyful. The chocolate ganache frosting is a decadent, luscious frosting with the perfect balance of creamy and sweet. The creamy swirls got many many compliments and were licked and relished with smiles and giggles. I used the small Halloween 1-bite Kit Kats and cut them in half. Use a paring knife to remove the center, but make sure not to remove the bottom of the cupcake. In a bowl add in oil and sugar. Mix this in as well. Make sure the oil you choose is aroma free and flavour free. Replace the top. I cut away the middle, but left a small slice of the top to put back on after. Start by mixing your chocolate pudding, per the instructions on the box.