tabled. Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Ihre Nachricht wurde jetzt an die PONS-Redaktion übermittelt. deferred. Conjugation of postpone. At some time in the future, the subject (you) will move (future tense) to London, and at some time after that, the subject will have forgotten (future perfect tense) the speaker, me. Please do leave them untouched. Copyright PONS GmbH, Stuttgart, © 2001 - 2020. Find conjugation of delay. Future Perfect Subjunctive Conjugation of posponer – Futuro perfecto de subjuntivo de posponer. Suspended for future consideration or action … more Adjective Done later than originally planned ... Past tense for to delay or put off an event, appointment etc. Conjugate Postpone in every English verb tense including present, past, and future. he, she, it. remitted. carried over. shelved. rescheduled. to postpone [tr] to postpone, postponed, postponed – postpones, postponing – Auf deutsch: aufschieben, vertagen En français: retarder, ajourner to postpone [tr] to postpone, postponed, postponed – postpones, postponing – Auf deutsch: aufschieben, vertagen En français: retarder, ajourner stayed. Synonyms for at a future date include by and by, eventually, finally, one day, some day, ultimately, at length, in the end, in time and after a bit. adjourned. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. you. Spanish Verb Conjugation: yo hubiere pospuesto, tú hubieres pospuesto, él / Ud.… Progressive verb tenses describe a continuing or unfinished action, such as I am going, I was going, or I will be going. We are sorry for the inconvenience. What does to postpone to put off until a future time? Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! put off. Otherwise your message will be regarded as spam. Konjugieren Sie das Verb postpone in allen Zeitformen: Present, Past, Participle, Present Perfect, Gerund, etc. will have been postponing. Future perfect continuous. put on ice. This is a reference page for delay verb forms in present, past and participle tenses. Check past tense of delay here. mothballed. put over. Conjugation of postpone. put back. The present tense of postpone is:I/You/We/They postpone.He/She/It postpones.The present participle is postponing. delayed. held off. future perfect. continued. I will have been postponing; you will have been postponing; he/she/it will have been postponing; we will have been postponing; you will … Hier können Sie uns Verbesserungen dieses PONS-Eintrags vorschlagen: We are using the following form field to detect spammers. 'to postpone' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator. will have been postponing. will have been postponing. Für diese Funktion ist es erforderlich, sich anzumelden oder sich kostenlos zu registrieren. held over. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. forestayed. I. will have been postponing. Der Eintrag wurde Ihren Favoriten hinzugefügt. Vielen Dank! Progressive Verb Tenses. pigeonholed. suspended . we.