Total. Just within the last 6 hours I have gone through nearly 400 blood vials. Quickly move toward the hole in the floor to see an Imp crawling into it. Head across the bridge and kill the enemies on the adjacent rooftop. You need to attack Laurence from the side, which can be difficult because he’ll continually flail about, spewing fire and swiping with his claws. Quickly take him out before he uses the magic of his staff, then look to the left to see an enemy hunched over. Extended range aside, her attacks are relatively similar to her first form. At the top of the elevator you’ll find a corpse holding a Kin Coldblood (10). For more information of the game or if you missed any of the new weapons, be sure to head back to our Bloodborne game hub. Kill it, then move into the fenced area to find a corpse that holds a Blood Stone Chunk. As you might expect, Laurence has good reach with his massive claws. I have decided to try to grind out a few more levels I'm at level 99 right now. At the end of the alley search the corpse to find a Kin Coldblood (10), then go back to the well. Look to the left and go down the broken stairs to find a corpse at the end that holds a Blood Stone Chunk. Is there something I'm doing wrong when it comes to summoning? Speak with the NPC ahead if you’d like, then continue forward into the Fishing Hamlet. Once Laurence goes down, activate the Nightmare Grand Cathedral lamp to head back to Hunter’s Dream. Head into the nearby building to take out the enemies inside then collect the Blood Stone Chunk on the corpse in the corner, then head into the adjacent room to kill the enemy in the corner and collect a second Blood Stone Chunk in the other corner. Collect the item then head back down the stairs to see a Hunter spawning ahead. Move slowly across the bridge until the Hunter spawns, then back up to the rooftop you were just on to fight him there. Circle around to the other side of the well to see several more enemies in the alley. Summon the helper because the upcoming boss battle can get somewhat difficult if you’re alone. Take out the enemies that attack ahead and move up the ramp to the left and into the house. Drop down to the area below and climb down the ladder to find a Cursed Kinhunter’s Damp Blood Gem (6), then climb back up and activate the lever in the corner to call down the elevator. Go out the doorway and circle around to the right as you hub the building (to avoid falling into the water). She can now hit behind her because her attacks cover such a wide range. Question. Kill it and destroy the urns behind it to find a corpse holding six Blood Vials. Head back to the Hunter’s Nightmare lamp and make your way to the top of the stairs again. Go back the way you came and continue up the ramp by the bridge where you fought the Hunter. r/huntersbell doesnt have as many subscribers as this sub, but people only go there to engage in multiplayer- people come to this sub for all kinds of reasons. Kill him to obtain the Bloodied Trousers, then continue to the end of the corridor to find a corpse holding a Lead Elixir. The other player had confederate in their name. Search the corpse to find a Blood Stone Chunk, then continue moving through the area. When this happens back away and prepare for her next attack. Defeat the Hunter to obtain the Bloodied Arm Bands. Congratulations you have completed The Old Hunters DLC! At this point you can no longer stay behind him as you’ll gradually take fire damage. I love to coop that boss. When you reach the bottom of the ladder, go through the doorway and sneak up behind the enemy in the room to the right. The summoner that performed the best in the match, Best losing player, the summoner that performed the best for the losing team. You know they’re close by the singing sound they make. Drop down through the hole and pick up the three Blood Stone Chunks the Imp drops, but beware of the enemy that throws bombs as soon as you drop. Build Calculator. Like many of the bosses in The Old Hunters DLC, Orphan of Kos has deceptive range. Oh that's badass, I didn't know that sub existed. He is susceptible to interrupts and staggers during both phases, but landing them can be extremely difficult during Phase 2 due to his speed and highly unpredictable movements. Summon Range Calculator. I got Orphan to 10% before dying. Go back outside and kill the two enemies to the right, then pick up the four Oil Urns by the boat. Once Orphan of Kos is down, activate the Coast lamp and move over to the black apparition standing where Orphan of Kos first spawned. Bloodborne used to be my favorite Souls game but this fight alone is making me reconsider that. Head up the ramp and to the left, then into the building. There are deadly eyeball enemies down this tunnel. If you kill the one clinging to the ceiling you will find the Rakuyo weapon. Pick up the two Lead Elixirs on the corpse by the well, then move into the building to the right and kill the enemies to the right. Press J to jump to the feed. The Orphan of Kos is one of the most aggressive bosses in the game, particularly during the second phase of the battle. Attacking Laurence from three sides can help bring him down fast enough to avoid his rage mode. As you cross the bridge ahead, a Hunter appears on the far side and attacks. Damn There is I Co opd with another player earlier who had an AI with him but I've yet to find where to summon them. A rating system that measures a users performance within a game by combining stats related to role, laning phase, kills / deaths / damage / wards / damage to objectives etc. Go back down the elevator. Build Calculator. At the top of the ramp search the corpse to find a Great One’s Wisdom, then head to the right of the roof ahead and circle around to the left. "Orphan of Gos") is a Great One Boss in Bloodborne. At the end of the adjacent pool is another corpse holding three Twin Blood Stone Shards. I have been awake all night and I have tried several hundred times over the last several weeks to beat the orphan. Use OP Score to get a more accurate breakdown of your skill level. Luckily you can still stun her with most weapons. In the corner of the room above is a corpse that holds a Kin Coldblood (10). Move across the narrow bridge, kill the enemies and head right to find a corpse holding four Oil Urns. Most of her attacks are telegraphed making them relatively easy to see coming. Use a visceral attack to finish off the enemy, then continue through the next doorway and to the right. After something like 30 tries i need to take a brake from BB. The Hunter is nearly identical to the one you faced on the bridge above. Continue up the hill where the Ghoul was standing and head down the path and into the house on the left and activate the Lighthouse Hut lamp. Does nobody summon in the Orphan of Kos area? Kill them and head to the left to find another Ghoul and a few more enemies. I did some strange things like 1SL run in DkS but 4 Kings and Anor Londo duo is nothing compared to Kos. The health boost just wasn't worth it. At close range, Orphan of Kos is most deadly when using a three-hit combo attack that starts with a front sweeping attack, followed by an uppercut that starts from behind him and covers anything immediately in front of Orphan of Kos. If you see this animation, quickly dodge to avoid the projectile that follows. After defeating the Living Failures, activate the Lumenwood Garden lamp then continue through the door ahead using the Astral Clockwork Key you obtained earlier. x Orphan Of Kos / Platinum 4 39LP / 174W 142L Win Ratio 55% / Maokai - 38W 22L Win Ratio 63%, Vi - 17W 5L Win Ratio 77%, Amumu - 13W 7L Win Ratio 65%, Warwick - 6W 5L Win Ratio 55%, Trundle - … Old Hunter Yamamura – Summon sign is to the right of the fog gate.. Play aggressive.It is advised not to duo co-op against this boss as his health pool will be increased and his move set in phase 2 become more unpredictable, especially his blood orb attack.When fighting him, avoid the beach and fight him in the water as the terrain is less uneven. "Mercy for the poor wizened child, mercy." In addition, he reaches into the ground and causes an explosion that covers a wide distance directly in front of Orphan of Kos and a bit to either side. Orphan of Kos General … Go back to the doorway you just came through and continue directly ahead down the water path to see an item sitting on the ramp in front of you. Between the broken down house and the adjacent structure is a small path. Up the hill is another Ghoul shooting magic spells, but nearby is another large enemy that will attack as soon as you head up the hill to kill the Ghoul.