Itñññs Easy with Kiz Phonics We offer carefully designed phonics worksheets, games, videos and flash cards you will find on our site. Our teacher is helping us with grammar (that / this) morning. Free interactive exercises to practice online or download as pdf to print. I created this worksheet to help students revise a variety of verb tenses and practice forming questions and answers. I created this worksheet in order to give my elementary students some practice of the difference between present simple and present continuous. Fredericka the Great Open Sans Patrick Hand Gloria Hallelujah Students ask and answer... 54,816 Downloads. Advertise Worksheets that save paper, ink and time. 1. Students must complete each sentence using the correct form of the verbs in brackets. 11 Goes out to 323,134 subscribers every Wednesday. - ESL worksheets Sign up for the BusyTeacher Weekly and be the first to get direct links to our latest teaching articles, worksheets and lesson plans. The video shows the daily routine of a Stormtrooper. My grandfather often comes over for dinner at the weekends. Before giving this worksheet to your students, review and discuss the difference between the Present Simple and Present Continuous tenses. English Lessons for Kids - Videos, Printables, Games, Online Tests We use cookies to enhance your experience. These are 25 sentences where you should use the verbs given in brackets in proper tenses. Exo 2 Susan is playing tennis with Tim (now / then). This worksheet is intended to work with present continuous. (action verb). My dog is barking (at the moment / in the moment). That’s why BusyTeacher.org offers 184 worksheets that help students see the contrast between the present simple and present continuous verb tenses. m�4d�{����f��&=��i�qp79�6iy�6��;H-$@�����/c|Ew4u��BJ�ն��ԙ��� !5��jP�V2��\���m�Х��H����H�=�W~L#:|G&��'| ��v� ٌט���+[�z"�5��Z >u齲[��P�w"�Y� I’m watching a film now. Present simple/present continuous worksheets Teaching Kids who Canñññt Read? My school begins at nine every day. (Currently / Current) we're working on the Anderson account. The objective of this worsheet is to train the Present Simple and the Present Continuous. They're developing a new product (this / last) month. )�uٝԧ6�0�ǔ�u?���f�Pڋ�I���u}���D�?P�^�7]!�%��O�%�mE�F�sydyZ���w,o(NgM���t�[��r��놗*:�g��0O���^�'�`C�6� �.۔�\1P&����.0ȱ��ܫ���^�����~={��g��i����pz�km��O���G���@�SF�0�v���N�f�n%W��vvY�X�*pĀ�ٰ�{9 E\D�1�G. It is a fun activity. %äüöß here, Page: 18 BusyTeacher.org’s 184 present simple and present continuous tense worksheets approach these tenses in a wide variety of ways. Take a tour now! 2. BusyTeacher.org’s 184 present simple and present continuous tense worksheets approach these tenses in a wide variety of ways. It talks about the vocabulary and grammar for a great picture description. Ted is taking a shower right now. O�Q�F[x�K�@�R]��x�3��o�ң{�`W�a_�. Henny Penny <> Worksheets that motivate students. This is a worksheet and answer key for Present Continuous. I watch cartoons every day. It (not/rain) now. 12 I understand that this worksheet is for young learners, but it would be equally useful for my secondary school students if you could change these, too, to avoid the present continuous being also a valid answer (for definite plans): Listening lesson plans with mp3 files also available. 32 In this worksheet students have to complete the sentences with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. This is a power point presentation that illustrates the difference in use between present simple and present continuous forms. Pinyon Script Presentation of simple present vs present continuous Rules (affirmative, negative, interrogative). Make the negative with ‘don’t’ or ‘doesn’t’. Bubblegum Sans Aimed at practising the difference between present simple and present continuous tenses. Welcome to Russo One Choose the correct time expression used with the present continuous tense. I'm mowing the lawn. [Next >>]. Aldrich 50 Worksheets that speak. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. Alice _____ (read) a new book at the moment. $���;��FWΣR&zŕ�(��+Jϛ����V�Ƶ1B5�=d�&�0a���v�.\�Ѵ�8s�Y�V��W���9>')���A��uU%�]�u�]6 �^�Ie��Vi�7��K����VV��9O�閜n^�H�__d�Xo���9�aB@f�^“�&��SQf�A7E��z���gAsp�#�$_K�q�M>z�TĈ��-FD�~E��+�q\�ˌv������3.����Ӻ�~{����r 9lB.wK�Y�5SS/'�sH��y��.1����0��he���&��]��ѩCmx�?xV%^^�`�+#��a�X����U�aB�-��;8-�-�e��j�����/;UAx�bRR�`[�ܢ��K���+���W�ɫ�Р#��?Y;[�)��MJE�H�KiT2�sޤ\A|�!��? This worksheet has questions of two basic tenses. Everybody (wait) for you. For example: 'smell' - It smells good. A simple phrase of "writing emails" has been used in each tense. The present continuous, and continuous forms in general, are used with action verbs such as talk, drive, play, etc. While it’s easy for most students to distinguish, say, the future simple tense from the past simple, it’s not always as easy for them to tell two similar verb tenses apart. �䗴tR^G�Du��V��!O�:�q����ċ��E�J��`�F��4R�w�j+���:�E�R$Hu+'�6�塚��5U��(u��IG��g�c����2#�J��)���-g6�����5eOlX�������OLJ$���8�e!���m�9��uꕣ^���í��V���y�nӷ��7���� �e���[O0���a6�ب�v���a-�����g�6>/3�>����kNo��n�u�fK�A�ɖJ