SpeedTrader Vs SureTrader For those seeking to take their first try at online stock trading or for more seasoned traders, choosing an online broker is an essential step. How much money do I need to start trading? While SureTrader seems to have troubles with customer service and several platform glitches, it still seems to depend on each individual trader as to whether these “bugs” are actually bothersome or not. TD Ameritrade, Inc. and Accretive Capital LLC are separate, unaffiliated companies and are not responsible for each other’s services and products. Before I started trading, I would make $1000 in 2 weeks...Now after taking the warrior trading course, I can make that in a single day, at 26, I now own my own house and I am fully independent, thank you warrior trading for everything you have done for me, my future looks brighter than ever! Once more, are the money-makers happiest? I’ll be expecting your SureTrader vs Tradezero comparison after these changes. Check out this article for everything you need to know! But things changed overnight in November 2019. Disclaimer: The content provided is for informational purposes only. You cannot connect the two directly I think. How flexible/customizable is it? Yes, more than 10,000 stocks are shortable at SureTrader. They are well known for being able to lend to […], Value For Investors Value For Active Traders Reliability Commissions & Fees Order Execution Platform & Tools 4.6 Summary Overall Sterling Trader is a great platform that links to some of my favorite brokers. He is very passionate about sharing his knowledge and strives for success in himself and others. Any advanced trader will recognize the value of the no pattern day trading rules and run with it, but it’s possible that once they hit the $25,000, they’ll be gone. I remeber not being able to close my positions some days just because "we currently are having difficulties" so that's annoying and potentially deadly to an account. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice.Affiliate Links and all links may mean that I earn a small commission if you purchase through them, That said you will NOT incur extra cost on any purchase.I repeat this video does not constitute investment advice or personal recommendations as your specific financial circumstances have not been considered. Are you looking for SureTrader hidden fees? You should consult a financial professional before making any financial decisions. We aim to keep the content current and accurate by updating it frequently. Lastly, U.S.-residents may consider trading within a funded trading account instead. Which stock trading platform and to choose can depend on many aspects from the amount you have to your location of trading. So you just look at ToS charts and then make your orders separately on TradeZero? No ECN fees which I guess is a trade off for more expensive commissions. For a full statement of our disclaimers, please click here.