When this purchase reached Kassandra, the misthios questioned his intentions, reminding that he still owe her from a previous errand. Assassin's Creed Odyssey (The Official Novelization), https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Phoibe?oldid=891194. Interestingly, the game pretty much tells you what the "right" decision is. there's no real choice in this one, you either let the family go and many thousands will pay with their lives because of the plague that family carried, or let the priest kill the family to prevent the spread but you'll have their deaths on your conscience, like geralt of rivia (from the witcher series) once said "if i were to choose between 2 evils i would rather not choose at all". Apr 22, 2019 @ 5:44am Blood Fever - the moral choice... Hi all, This early quest where you can doom or save your home island still affects me, months after release. Olivia Lebedeva-Alexopoulou The plague hitting Athens is a historical fact and cant be changed. [10], When the Isu Aletheia created a simulation of the Underworld for the Kassandra to better learn how to wield the Staff of Hermes Trismegistus which Pythagoras had passed on to her, she met a simulated Phoibe within. [4], Sometime after Kassandra's departure from Kephallonia, Markos himself left the island as well, travelling to the island of Kos, setting up a wine business again. So unless you are going to commit your time and resources to hunting it down and stamping it out until it is eradicated, then letting these 4 people die only guarantees that these 4 people are going to die and nothing else. Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. In turn, the girl's personality and background resonated with the Spartan, and the two forged a fierce bond akin to that of a mentor and pupil. Around 448 BCE, Markos found an unconscious Kassandra on the beaches of Kephallonia. The name of Phoibe, a character in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Φοιβη, is a Greek name derived from the word φοιβος (phoibos), meaning 'bright, pure'. In the end, they did agree to see each other again, and Phoibe gave Kassandra her wooden pet eagle, Chara, as a companion. There is ZERO guarantee that those 4 people are the only source of the plague left on the island. Sometimes the right thing to do isn't the good thing to do. There, he got into trouble again, this time dealing with triplets known as the Cerberus. Phoibe (c. 443 – 429 BCE) was an Athenian girl and protégé of the Spartan misthios Kassandra during the early Peloponnesian War. Active He had made the acquaintance of Phoibe and the Spartan misthios Kassandra at some point before the Peloponnesian War.Markos took Kassandra in under his wing, and got her into trouble in his schemes to get rich quick, including with the the Cyclops, a local thug. And yes, in later chapters 8/9 Athens will be back to the look before the plague. I am unable to use abilities/abilities greyed out since last update? Kassandra After Kassandra gave her an answer, Phoibe requested the misthios with an errand of her own, this time to help her friend Kynna and her village Kausos, which had fallen under the curse of blood fever. People could have hid or ran when they saw what was happening to the village. He had made the acquaintance of Phoibe and the Spartan misthios Kassandra at some point before the Peloponnesian War. I am confused do we want the entire map red for Sparta or blue for Athens? She had drank Lethe's water and had forgotten Kassandra. Kassandra bid goodbye to her young friend and gave her last rites, returning Chara to her. On the game's introductory island of Kefalonia, you… Quests . if you play as Kassandra do the characters acknowledge as a woman? Over the course of working for Aspasia, Phoibe helped Kassandra with various tasks including with her goal of dismantling the Cult and finding her family. https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Markos?oldid=895501. I actually thought letting the man keep his money so his family could afford treatment would solve the issue but once again Ubisoft decided that only one of the decisions matters while the other is completely pointless. [9], During the course of events, the Cult of Kosmos cornered Phoibe in the Odeon of Perikles and killed her. Why would I want the -50% All Resistances engraving. A gorgeous tour of ancient Greece is a great antidote to never going outside. The family applies to your emotions while the priest gives you the facts. Well done! These qualities endeared her to Kassandra, but her stubbornness nonetheless challenged their relationship at times. Regardless, she managed to always maintain an optimistic approach in most circumstances.[15]. Voice actor Here's a list of all major choices and how to get the best ending. Voice actor Crap, I saved them hoping they would go live a secluded rest of their lives however long that will be and not spread it. Political information You can help the Assassin's Creed Wiki by uploading better images on this page. Biographical information This is 100% correct. Prior to 431 BCE, he also got into trouble with the local thug Cyclops of Kephallonia, which in time, also involved Kassandra. Though reluctant, Kassandra assisted her old friend once more. I enjoyed sending those pixels to their deaths, along with every "prisoner" I free. -- Capt. [4], Knowing that Kassandra would not return to Kephallonia anymore, Phoibe made the decision to leave the island. No its not true. Political information From playing it a lot then I can say that to my knowledge there isn't a way to save Phoebe. After learning that Kassandra was going to depart from Kephallonia, Phoibe spoke to her at the harbour of Sami, wanting to come along, but Kassandra refused to take her. [7], Sometime thereafter, Phoibe unknowingly became a pawn of Elpenor of the Cult of Kosmos, by providing his contact Krethos information about Kassandra which allowed them to discover her. I went back after Barnabas or whatever his name is told me about it, and really didn't notice much difference. Human [9] Phoibe was later buried in a cemetery outside Athens. I believe she's doomed to die. [14], Phoibe was a feisty girl with a passionate sense of independence. Affiliations As Markos was unable to repay his debts, Phoibe and Kassandra were regularly harassed by the Cyclops' thugs, though they were initially unaware of Markos' loan. Aspasia offered Phoibe employment, and the girl jumped at it. AC Odyssey Sickness: Kill or Spare the Family in Blood Fever Quest Jason Faulkner Thursday, October 11, 2018 In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey … Affiliations Damon Papadopoulos. Biographical information I feel like they did a good job of showing us the good guy option is not always going to be the best option right from the get go with those bandits you can let escape so when I came to this quest I actually considered the decision properly. [3][6], Shortly after, Phoibe met with Kassandra after she helped Markos with his errand, questioning why Kassandra let Markos boss her around. [2], However, Markos frequently caused problems for the island's residents, leading Kassandra to step in and clean up his mess. Real-world information [2], In 429 BCE, when Kassandra returned to Athens after discovering information about her own mother, she found the city in a state of chaos. Born Lost, but Not Forgotten Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. © Valve Corporation. [3], Later on, Markos was confronted by one of Cyclops' thugs outside the Temple of Zeus, who informed him to quickly repay his debts before his leader return to Kephallonia. Playing through again, I just never picked up the quest this time -- by not picking up the quest, the family is never there being confronted by the priest AND the plague does not end up ruining the island. Quests Maps World Map Elysium Underworld Atlantis Historical Locations More Ainigmata Ostraka Locations Keeper's Insights. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Blood Plague [spoilers] User Info: CrusaderEsper. He requested that Kassandra assist him in making it up to them, before they came for his head. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Phoibe was running a task for Aspasia at the time and she briefly encountered Kassandra for the last time. You encounter it twice. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The best Ubi can do is to never repeat such blunders ever again. Species The analysis showed that Myrtis and two other bodies in the mass grave had died of typhoid fever during the Plague of Athens in 430 BCE.The United Nations Regional Information Centre made Myrtis a friend of the Millennium Development Goals and used her … (spoilers), Going to give this final retry, as i pre order valhalla, need tips for(spoilers). Help! Kirk. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Group: Lost and Found (The Fate of Atlantis) Category: Odyssey Quest. It's here that she encountered Kassandra again, much to the latter's surprise. The plague actually killed Pericles and the game got that right. [5][6], Markos' catchphrase was "Everybody benefits", usually preceded by a suggestion of how he and whoever he was talking with could help each other.[2]. A replica of Phoibe's wooden eagle, Chara, can be interacted with in the modern day. Markos was a Greek merchant from the island of Kephallonia during the 5th century BCE. Human Markos reluctantly allowed Kassandra to take one of his horses as a form of repayment. [2], Markos confronted by Kassandra about the vineyard, That year, Marko borrowed money from the Cyclops in order to establish a vineyard on Mount Ainos. There are many choices to make in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but only some choices impact major outcomes in the story. [8] This set in motion a series of events which ultimately pushed Kassandra to leave the island. Phoibe arrived at Kassandra's home, catching sight of her defeating two thugs sent by the Cyclops to collect Markos' debt and pay back for earlier instances of Kassandra causing trouble for the Cyclops. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. Upon discovering this, Kassandra was enraged and attacked Phoibe's killers. Spoiler Alert: Contains minor spoilers for Assassin's Creed Odyssey Assassin's Creed Odyssey has become my quaratine game. I let them die, knowing that it would save the whole island. [1], In 431 BCE, Markos borrowed a large amount of money from the thug Cyclops of Kephallonia in order to purchase a large vineyard property. Markos took Kassandra in under his wing, and got her into trouble in his schemes to get rich quick, including with the the Cyclops, a local thug. Real-world information Phoibe Markos was a Greek merchant from the island of Kephallonia during the 5th century BCE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. [10], Phoibe's tombstone was later visited by Kassandra and Sokrates seven years later in 422 BCE.