The Razer Raiju Mobile’s grip did not disappoint. #mercury-collection .regular-text{ 7. < > Showing 1-15 of 28 comments . However, I could not use the Sensitivity Clutch feature on PC as that was a feature that was exclusive to gaming on Android. Razer has the PC driver on the Razer Raiju Mobile product page, allowing you to use the Razer Raiju Mobile (wired) for PC gaming. Bluetooth & Wired Connection. We encourage you to review the relevant amended policies at. Here I have the Razer Raiju Mobile holding the Samsung Galaxy S10, phone case and all. (view more), Get ready for the next-gen with the new Razer Kaira Pro wireless headset for Xbox Series X/S. Hopefully it’s something that could be added to the Razer Raiju Mobile app for Android via updates in the future. +, Company FREE Standard Shipping on orders over 89€ to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Norway, Portugal and Sweden. color: #999 !important; The Razer Raiju Mobile is quite comfortable to handle and use, with or without a phone docked onto the controller. #available-in .textContent { Switch between 3 connectivity modes: PS4, USB and PC without manual re-pairing for optimal efficiency. I went with Gears of War 4 for my Razer Raiju Mobile experiment, and gaming with this controller play as well as it did when I played on the Xbox One directly. Some Razer services have been impacted due to the unique circumstances COVID-19 has created. For more details see our Privacy Policy, Our Network | Review, TCL’s First US 5G Phone: TCL 10 5G UW Review, Review: 1More True Wireless ANC In-Ear Headphones (THX-Certified). To sum it up, the Razer Raiju Mobile is a solid controller that contends very well in any game that does not involve heavy diagonal inputs with the D-Pad. Next, I took the Razer Raiju Mobile to a game type that practically calls its name. Thread Razer mamba wont connect to Synapse. Now when I dove into Street Fighter 4 Champion Edition, that D-Pad experience was a completely different matter. (view more), Built for both form and function, this Chroma RGB headset stand delivers utility through a 2-port USB hub for your gaming gear. BlendJet 2 Smoothies & Frozen Cocktails & Guac, oh my! +, Need Help? The Razer Raiju Mobile sports a premium make and layout like an Xbox Elite Wireless controller but is geared towards Android gaming. Even when connected via Bluetooth, if there was any button-press to screen action delay, it was negligible to non-existent. +, Software/Services This reduces your thumbstick sensitivity at times where you need pin point accuracy. Starting off with Sonic the Hedgehog 2, a game with the simplest of controls, the Razer Raiju Mobile overpowered the experience. Thank you. However if you’re looking for a mobile controller for fighting games, and you play off of the D-pad, I may caution you about this one. ), How to link your Razer ID to Razer Insider. Unable to accurately hit those diagonals, I was not pulling off special moves or combos in the manner that I’m used to. Now, I could have turned on Special Move Assist, so that I didn’t have to worry about the traditional special move inputs. Classic Black | Quartz Pink | Mercury White, #mercury-collection h2, The grip can support phone widths of up to 79mm (or 3.11 inches). The Razer Raiju Tournament Edition is the first Bluetooth and wired controller to have a mobile configuration app, enabling control from remapping multi-function buttons to adjusting sensitivity clutch options. As a mobile controller, it may be unrivaled right now due to its solid build, respectable collection of features, and strong phone grip. wired. Being a controller for mobile gaming, the Razer Raiju Mobile also features a very solid mobile device grip. @media screen and (min-width: 768px) { Wired headphones on Razer Raiju Ultimate PS4 (BT)? Well the Razer Wolverine Ultimate is Razer’s answer to the Xbox Elite Wireless controller, offering a different take on a premium-level controller with comparable customizability options. } Despite the very long list of supported mobile games for the Razer Raiju Mobile, I did not see many games that I wanted to play which would otherwise make practical use of the additional buttons, outside of emulators. If I can collect all the Chaos Emeralds on the first try before leaving the Emerald Hill Zone, either my muscle memory is on point, the controls are that crisp, or both. Enjoy total freedom gaming wirelessly whether at home or at your best mates’, and simply switch to wired gameplay during a tournament for that extra assurance. 1. USING THE RAZER RAIJU MOBILE APP The Razer Raiju mobile app is an advanced configuration software that allows you to easily fine-tune your controller. I gave the S10 and the Razer Raiju Mobile a couple of vigorous shakes to make sure that the hold was nice and tight. An aluminum arm with thick rubber grips on both the top and bottom extend out from the controller, securely grasping your mobile device. Being as close as it is to an Xbox One controller, the Razer Raiju Mobile feels right at home on the PC.