All lyrics and images are copyrighted to their respective owners. LEMON TREE es una canción de The Beatles. I'm sitting here in a boring roomit's just another rainy sunday afternooni'm wasting my time, i got nothing to doi'm hanging around, i'm waiting for you, but nothing ever happens, and i wonderI'm driving around in my cari'm driving too fast, i'm driving too fari'd like to change my point of view, i feel so lonely, i'm waiting for youbut nothing ever happens, and i wonderI wonder how, i wonder whyyesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky, and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon treei'm turning my head up and downi'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning aroundand all that i can see is just another lemon tree, Sing! - Beatles LETRA IMAGINE-THE BEATLES-JOHN LENNON - Beatles LETRA let it be-The beatles (en español) - Beatles LETRA A Day In The Life The Beatles - Beatles LETRA The Beatles - All You Need Is Love - Español - Beatles LETRA LEMON TREE - P.P.M LETRA Lemon Tree - LETRA Lemon Tree - LETRA Lemon Tree - LETRA Beatles Lemon Tree Lyrics are provided for educational purposes only. To provide any feedback to us, please leave comments on feedback page. Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página. The lyrics page for Lemon Tree Beatles generated in 0.0041 seconds. Más de 100 artistas recomiendan musica.com: A. Sanz, Bon Jovi, Camila... ¿A qué artista te gustaría conocer? lemon tree no es de the beatles!! * Agradecemos a fresitasexi_28 por haber añadido la letra 'Lemon Tree' de The Beatles. The Beatles está en la posición 70 del ranking de esta semana, su mejor puesto ha sido el 20º en octubre de 2012. Letra de All You Need Is Love (en español), Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. Contacto | Política de Privacidad y Cookies, Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos. And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree I'm turning my head up and down I'm turning turning turning turning turning around And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree I'm sitting here I miss the power I'd like to go out taking a shower But there's a heavy cloud … - Beatles LETRA, IMAGINE-THE BEATLES-JOHN LENNON - Beatles LETRA, let it be-The beatles (en español) - Beatles LETRA, A Day In The Life The Beatles - Beatles LETRA, The Beatles - All You Need Is Love - Español - Beatles LETRA. Ayuda | Lemon Tree Letra: I'm sitting here in a boring room, it's just another rainy sunday afternoon, i'm wasting my time, i got nothing to do, i'm hanging around, i'm waiting for you. We love you Beatles - beatles fan club song LETRA, The Long And Winding Road- The Beatles(bien) - Beatles LETRA, lemon tree no es de the beatles!! da, da da dee da, etc.I'm sitting here, i miss the poweri'd like to go out taking a showerbut there's a heavy cloud inside my head, i feel so tired, put myself into bedwhere nothing ever happens, and i wonderIsolation, is not good for meisolation, i don't want to sit on a lemon tree, i'm stepping around in a desert of joybaby anyhow i'll get another toyand everything will happen, and you'll wonder. Any feedback is welcome.