Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. You can refrigerate homemade whipped cream for up to 24 hours ahead of time, but it may begin to separate so I always prefer to wait. Once you’ve made homemade whipped cream, you’ll never go back to the store bought whipped cream or cool whip. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Freeze your mixing bowl and mixer attachments to add an extra chilled element. One thing I’ve learned in my years of making whipped cream is that the flavor is unmistakable and can’t be replicated. Served today on Orange Pecan Pie but this would be an outstanding topping for a pumpkin pie. You are here: You’ll never regret making this stuff yourself! So why not Whipped Cream? For more easy recipes and simple living ideas, subscribe to my newsletter! Apparently when you make eggnog with liquor it gets better with time and supposedly kills off any bacteria that might be lurking. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. It works surprisingly well. It’s quick and easy to whip up and will make everyone think you’re Martha Stewart! 63 calories; protein 0.3g 1% DV; carbohydrates 2.2g 1% DV; fat 5.6g 9% DV; cholesterol 20.4mg 7% DV; sodium 5.8mg. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/232416/eggnog-whipped-cream Pour cream into chilled bowl and whip with electric mixer on high speed until cream is soft and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Eggnog Whipped Cream Ingredients. Like most of my recipes, it’s made with just a few simple ingredients and of course, the main star. Gently fold the egg whites and whipped cream into the egg mixture. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. But I won’t judge you if you enjoy it straight out of the bowl! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Your email address will not be published. Like most of my recipes, it’s made with just a few simple ingredients and of course, the main star. I love all things eggnog this time of year. Info. Continue to mix until soft peaks form. Yummy spiced rum-flavored whipped cream. I blend  it into all my favorite things including Eggnog Ice Cream and Gooey Butter Eggnog Cookies. Many of the links on this blog are affiliate links. Congrats! It immediately gives you that warm, cozy feeling and is so full of flavor! Freeze leftovers! This not only helps me, but other readers as well! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I halved the sugar though bc I didn't want it too sweet. Make up to four hours ahead to maintain volume. Contact, I love getting e-mail! Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel Cookie Bars, Spiked Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps. Get tips, tricks and recipes to host a memorable Thanksgiving! Used rum extract and freshly grated nutmeg. Give all your holiday desserts and drinks an extra dose of merry cheer with a sweet scoop of rich and luscious eggnog whipped cream. ©2020 Julie Blanner, All Rights Reserved. If you add this one to your list of must-try recipes, I’d love to hear from you! Contact me, Little Emerald Thumb https://www.littleemeraldthumb.com/, No spam, EVER (because I don't like it either! Great on pies, breads, drinks...just about everything! Chill metal beaters for an electric mixer and a large metal bowl in the freezer for at least 5 minutes. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. You can also share on social with #julieblanner or the “I made it” feature on Pinterest! Please come back and leave a review and rank with my five star rating system. Slowly beat in sugar, whipping cream until it holds stiff peaks. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Home » Recipes » Desserts » Decorations + Frostings » Rich and Creamy Eggnog Whipped Cream. ), Davidson’s Safest Choice pasteurized eggs, « Peanut Butter Holidog Cookies – An effortless holiday idea for your furry friends, New Year, New You Garmin VivoFit Activity Tracker Giveaway! In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat eggs and sugar on low speed until blended. I'll follow up after I make the cake and eat them together. Heavy Cream – unfortunately there are no substitutions. You saved Eggnog Whipped Cream to your. How do you envision using this eggnog whipped cream? In a separate cold bowl, beat whipped cream on low until large air bubbles appear then slowly increase the speed. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition In a clean bowl, beat egg whites to soft peaks. Had cinnamon whiskey on hand so I used 1/2 T of that and then added a T of actual eggnog. Powdered Sugar – also known as confectioner’s sugar. If you love this whipped cream with eggnog, you should check out a few of my favorite Christmas cocktail ideas. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And yes it really does taste like eggnog. JulieBlanner.com receives a small commission when certain items are purchased, but the price is the same for you. This is delicious! There are so many ways to make this eggnog whipped cream even more fun! Serve in glasses with a sprinkle of freshly grated nutmeg. The rum is probably the best way add a little holiday cheer to your festivities! JulieBlanner.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Instead of rum, you can use 2 teaspoons of rum extract. Gradually beat in vanilla, rum, nutmeg; whipping cream to stiff peaks each time before adding next ingredient. », Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins with Meyer Lemon Glaze, Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish Pastries with White Chocolate Ganache, Peanut Fudgies – Small Batch Baking Recipes, Chia Pudding Smoothie Parfait for Radiant Skin, 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, plus more for garnish. Crank the speed to high and beat 10 minutes until thick and pale yellow in color. Gradually add in powdered sugar and nutmeg. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.