Just keep in mind the size of the cake pans you use does matter, as it will impact how thick each layer will be. Pour the milk, vanilla and melted butter mixture over the flour mixture and stir well until it becomes a smooth runny batter. And best of all you can’t tell it’s any different to a non-vegan cake!! Did you make this recipe? 1/2 teaspoon baking soda In a large measuring cup, whisk together the milk, vanilla, oil, and vinegar. Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo @rhiansrecipes #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Add fresh berries into the cake batter or even the icing. Thank you so much, so happy to hear that! Thank you so much for the feedback! I am now going to try adapting this vanilla version into coffee and walnut! This cake is 3 layers of moist vanilla cake with the most irresistible vanilla frosting layered in between. pinch of salt We bring the latest vegan news, recipes, videos, products, books and more right to your desktop. Food brand Abe’s—known for its best-selling vegan mini-muffins—recently launched a vegan layer cake line at Whole Foods Markets in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, Ralphs Fresh Fare Stores, and select HyVee locations. Thanks for checking out my recipe! Add the vanilla extract and whip until the frosting is smooth. Beware, if the cake is still warm, the frosting will melt! We can’t wait for you to try them and hope you love them as much as we do! You can however replace the almond flour with ground walnuts or ground sunflower seeds, but that will change the flavour slightly! Please note that this article contains affiliate links which means shopping through them helps lights on at World of Vegan. 2 cups powdered sugar Fancy Sprinkles is not the only company to make vegan sprinkles, but I have to be honest. The following day, I had both versions frosted and photographed before noon, even though my son chose to wake up from his nap an hour early. Scrape the batter into the prepared cake pan, and bake on the center rack of the oven for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. https://www.rhiansrecipes.com/gluten-free-vegan-vanilla-cake You all allow me to do what I love and write this food blog, sharing vegetarian and vegan recipes.Kate x, Love this recipe and am sharing the heck out of it. This vegan cake was perfect! Plus, it's light, fluffy and nobody would guess that it's vegan. You'll love it. You can use all natural food dyes to achieve beautiful colors in cooking and baking, without artificial ingredients. But if you are battling particularly hot temperatures, just pop the cake in the fridge and it will firm up. 12-Pack 6-Pack 4-Pack One BIG Muffin Abe's Mom's Pound Cakes Square Cakes Celebration Cakes Brownies. -If you double the recipe below, you’ll get one 9 inch cake. I'm going out on a limb here and calling this cake the BEST (*toots own trumpet*) vegan vanilla cake recipe. It’s light and fluffy, and the frosting is rich and decadent. Typically, when I scale down a cake recipe to a small 6 inch cake, the recipe divides in half easily. just adjust baking time accordingly! Food brand Abe’s —known for its best-selling vegan mini-muffins —recently launched a vegan layer cake line at Whole Foods Markets in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, Ralphs Fresh Fare Stores, and select HyVee locations. Perfect as a vegan birthday cake. Place the remaining cake layer on top, and frost with the remaining frosting. Vegan vanilla cake made without eggs! Trust me. We’re so happy to bring you this scrumptious, crowd-pleasing, foolproof recipe for a celebratory cake made without a drop of cow’s milk, chicken eggs, or bug secretions. 6 Inches by 2 Inches Round Cake Pan Freezable: you can freeze the un-frosted cakes for up to 1 month, Increase the ingredients by an extra 50% for a three layer cake.