The benefit is you only have to … However, you aren’t required to specifically use an Xbox One controller — Xbox 360 controllers work just fine with streaming in Windows 10. Required fields are marked *. Here, we provide an overview of the Xbox app and explain how to play your Xbox One using your PC. Then install them, if not installed yet. It just needs to be connected to the internet and its Operating System needs to be compatible with the latest version. Click “Connect” once you find your console. Your Xbox should appear automatically, but if not, you can still manually enter its IP address. While you’re streaming, there’s a toolbar displayed near the top of the screen that displays a number of options including the option to stop your stream and ability to turn your microphone on/off. Allow Game Streaming. I don’t use the Xbox Console Companion app on my PC too often, but it comes in handy when I want to play Xbox at the same time that others prefer to watch something else on the TV. You should allow Xbox One to stream games to other devices in order to stream the games to your Windows 10 PC. Well, if you don’t know how to do so, we gathered some information for you in this article. While you’re streaming, you should see a toolbar at the top of the screen with a number of options including a quick Home button, a microphone toggle, and a button to stop the stream. Want to play your Xbox One games outside of the living room? Your Xbox One’s IP address can be found by opening up the settings menu on the console, then clicking “Network” > “Network settings” > “Advanced Settings.”. Your email address will not be published. People still prefer downloading portable software... After Apple's Butterfly keyboard fiasco, it seems keyboard issues have gotten worse on the other side of the aisle as well. (This was formerly known as the Xbox app; Microsoft is in the process of transforming it into a. 5) Make sure your PC/laptop and Xbox One are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network, and your Xbox One is turned on. Don’t worry PlayStation users, as we’ll help you guys play your favorite games directly on your PC and smartphones very soon. Another great stuff is that you may not need to stream at all. Next to do is launching the Xbox app on your device with the Windows 10 OS. However, it’s the last button that seems to be the most interesting (and most useful), especially for those of you with slower internet. Not only that but you can pick up where you left off in a game on either device. I would like to receive mail from Future partners. Perhaps the most interesting setting is found in the last button, which lets you to change the bandwidth speed of the stream.