Watch. Am delighted to share this with you. What is the meaning of AD, BC, BCE and CE? Who The truth about Jesus my brother is that He is God: john 1:1. Who Question? What Ezra 7:21 contains all but the letter j; Illustrated History Why Did Christ Ride a Donkey on His Triumphant Entry? Study Tools These Articles are Written by the Publishers of The Amazing Bible Timeline Quickly See 6000 Years of Bible and World History Together. First question for me, what is a paragraph in the Bible? I also want you to add order wise Bible history in short from Genesis to Revelation. Click here to find out more about this unique and fun Bible study tool! One is at the end of John chapter nine and another is Revelation five where the Lamb of God is worshipped. His feast day is held on the 30th of November. Required fields are marked *, Bible Charts and Maps, PO Box 171053, Austin, TX 78717 Note – In order to be copyrighted, there has to be ‘significant change’ – which means adding to or taking away from the original! Why Did Christ Ride a Donkey on His Triumphant Entry? According to statistics from Wycliffe International, Gideons International, and the International Bible Society, the number of new Bibles that are sold, given away, or otherwise distributed in the United States is about 168,000 per day. He simply added a question mark to a statement. Chapters: 260 What Read all the facts from our Bible history timeline poster. “a mere translation”??? I’d say your longest one would be in psalms if it’d be considered that… Or maybe one of the stories in the bible, (Jonah’ and the whale; David and Goliath; Noah’s ark; etc), Please give away my KJV bible software for free. In response to your inquiry, I am sending you an answer from a website that I have in the last few years received much insight on biblical questions from a…”RIGHT DIVISION MID ACTS DISPENSATION” perspective, using a King James Version bible! The presumption that the King James Bible is the original is a faulty premise. Images & Art […] According to statistics from Wycliffe International, the Society of Gideons, and the International B… […]. Stop spreading lies and false doctrine Jechoni. Due to staff size, we are unable to answer Bible questions posted in the comments. Hai, Joshua 7:24, 1 Kings 1:9, 1 Chronicles 12:40, 2 Chronicles 36:10, Ezekiel 28:13, Daniel 4:37, and Haggai 1:1 contain all but q; Am Ogaga Gift, student of Delta state university Nigeria, department of Religious studies, an a Nigerian, thanks to those who have make this site possible so we can know more about the Bible, no one is an island of knowledge, my question is did Judas Iscariot actually betrayed Jesus for the sake of money. John 20:28 Thomas declares Jesus to be Lord and God and Jesus does not deny it. Childrens Resources May God bless you now and for ever, for such an important informations about the Holy Bible.I enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy it God bless you. Middle verse: Psalm 103:2-3 The Holy Bible is the most interesting and successful book of all time. Learn facts that you can’t learn just from reading the Bible Chapters: 1,189 Eusebius of Caesarea wrote that he went to preach in Scythia and that he later wrote the book of Acts of Andrew. Access dozens of Amazing Facts topical Scripture books from Pastor Doug and others. John 1:40 offered a different version of Andrew’s calling as a disciple when he wrote that Andrew first found and followed Jesus. Timelines & Charts. One would have check all those cases if Jesus said it. >. Somebody said “I am” exactly 200 times in NT KJV. was buried on a volcano like mountain near Bethlehem? Andrew and his older brother Simon Peter were born in Bethsaida (John 1:44). Middle book: 2 Thessalonians What Are The Names of the Thieves Crucified With Christ. Click here to find out more about this unique and fun Bible study tool! 1John 3:5-8. People in History […], […] and successful book of all time. Middle books: Micah and Nahum It is found on my website given above, or via this skydrive link https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=fe4b3452a693e7c1&resid=FE4B3452A693E7C1!162&authkey=LMc4Qv9kBsc%24 I will provide the “search” activation code. Google things like Matthew 6 and your computer will display the Bible for you and maybe even in your favorite language. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What ancient god was called "the In these dark times, “fear not my Children”. May God give you more grace. Your email address will not be published.