Luckily for the entire family, we found LACTAID®! Exactly what I needed today. Use it for your iced coffee within 4 hours. Refreshing, creamy, lite and SO EASY to make that you’ll be wondering why you have been paying so much for a Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte or a McDonald’s Iced Vanilla Coffee! Copyright © 2020 Loaves and Dishes | Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Enjoy! I love to add this to more than coffee… Melt sugar in an equal amount of water heated a little on the stove or in the microwave (only heat enough so that the sugar will dissolve). Recently I’ve felt like we have been SO busy with Summer winding down, and every week is jam packed with activity. Pack a zip lock bag filled with ice cubes around the mason jar. French Vanilla Dalgona Coffee Recipe With or Witho... How to Make Sweet Iced Tea on Stove (That Isn't Bi... Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats Grain Free. Can I use creamy milk in my coffee without getting a stomach ache? It tastes perfect! Get My Copy. Pour freshly brewed coffee into a large container (with a lid) of ice (work quickly so that the ice doesn’t all melt into your coffee). Henry drinks Lactaid 2% Milk throughout the day, and I use it in almost any recipe that calls for milk (you can substitute it anytime!) cooled, fresh, maybe more or less depending on the size of your iced coffee cup. This recipe requires quite a lot of ice if you are chilling your coffee by that method. Want to see more recipes perfect for starting your big day or weekend? Make sure you have PLENTY of fresh ice in the glass and don’t reuse the ice that you cooled the coffee in. Conversely, you can always add more vanilla syrup and that will sweeten your coffee as well. Add 1-2 tablespoons French vanilla syrup to each glass. For us, it kept me involved in all the fun of Father’s Day, from Henry’s first time at the golf range to sitting out by my parent’s lake and watching the big kids fish. It fueled my morning, but it always caused terrible belly aches. The Cookie Rookie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites at no cost to you. Allow to cool in the freezer. Check every 30 minutes until chilled. Brew fresh coffee in the morning and place it right into the fridge. Use the best quality vanilla syrup possible, make your own if you can. CDKitchen, Inc. 20:11:12:01:50:33   :C: Nutritional data has not been calculated yet. A comment on the post or an email to kotibeth at gmail dot com is appreciated when using my photos. All you will need is an ice cube tray, coffee and a freezer. I'd like to receive the free email course. (Why not ramp up the french vanilla a little more I said to myself – yum!) French Vanilla Iced Coffee with Homemade Vanilla Syrup is the ultimate delicious drink to kick start any day or week. But not in that order. I have been trying to find one for years. Copying and publishing a recipe in full elsewhere is strictly prohibited. You can use a whisk and mix by hand or use a stand mixer or hand mixer. (ask me how I know). This blog was created for entertainment purposes only. Allow fresh coffee to cool slightly, pour it into a mason jar, put the lid on and place it into the freezer laying on it’s side (more surface area is exposed to the cold freezer this way). Place whipped coffee on top of the milk mixture. by using REAL MILK without the lactose consequences. Instead of using just regular vanilla instant pudding, I bought the french vanilla pudding mix. These large round ice balls don’t melt as fast as our typical homemade ice cubes and are perfect for this iced coffee or for drinks like adult beverages! I have mentioned it before, but I’ve always been slightly lactose intolerant. I used the store brand of instant coffee but if you are finicky about your coffee you may prefer to purchase a brand like Folgers for this recipe. Therefore, make sure you brew high-quality stuff. I recently gave several packages of the mix (along with a ceramic coffee mug and instructions on how to prepare it) as prizes at my daughter-in-law's baby shower. This post may contain affiliate links. Chill the coffee. A single photo may be posted elsewhere, provided that full and clear credit is given to Loaves and Dishes with a specific link back to the original content. If you need your iced coffee sweeter than listed, do not simply add sugar to the cup. Maybe it's the brand you used? I use more instant coffee in the mix and less dry milk powder. It’s too thick and wants to cling to your lips when you drink it in a greasy type of film. Stir as it simmers occasionally. When making Homemade VANILLA syrup, we are just going to add some vanilla bean to the boiling mixture, and then a touch of vanilla extract as well.